Hello, I’m Zack. Thanks for stopping by!
I'm a software developer originally from Krabi, Thailand currently living and working in the Boulder-Denver area, Colorado, USA.
This blog is a place for me write about my interests and share things I find interesting. The best way to keep up-to-date is to subscribe to the RSS feed.
I also make iOS apps in my spare time.
About This Site
The domain is vatthikorn.com because Vatthikorn is my actual first name and Zack is just a name I go by for non-Thai speakers. As I’m often asked how to pronounce my Thai name วัทธิกร อภิรติธรรม, below is an audio clip of me saying it:
The favicon is rice by James Kopina from the Noun Project.
Find Me On
What I'm Currently Reading
The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
Cool People I'm Supporting
- Lindsay Ellis
- CGP Grey
- Accidental Tech Podcast
- Hello Internet
- Cassidy Williams
- Martin Tournoij
- Text Editor: Visual Studio Code with Dark+ theme
- Java IDE: IntelliJ IDEA with Dracula theme
- Monospaced Font: 11pt Inconsolata
- Clipboard Manager: Pastebot
- Notes: Notion
- Music: Apple Music
- Computer: Space Gray MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2021) with Apple M1 Max, 2TB SSD, and 64GB of RAM
- Dock: CalDigit TS3 Plus Thunderbolt 3 Dock
- Monitor: Apple Studio Display
- Keyboard: Black WASD V3 87-Key Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Brown switches
- Mouse: Black Logitech MX Master v1
- Headphones: AirPods Pro and Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series I)
- Desk: UPLIFT Standing Desk V2 C-Frame with 72"x30" bamboo top